Where to watch the Pakistan versus Australia T20 World Cup semi-final in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad
The T20 World Cup semi-final between Pakistan and Australia is just around the corner and by now we're all figuring out how to watch the game in the best and most fun way possible. In case you're bored of watching it at home, there's good news for you! Plenty of places in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad will be hosting live screenings of the game and we've compiled a list of some of these places to help you find the perfect screening spot near you.
The Pakistan versus Australia semi final will take place on Thursday, November 11 at 7pm. Many cafes, shopping malls and parks in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad will be holding live screening events.
- National Press Club
- F9 park
- Centaurus Shopping Mall
- Safa Gold Mall
- Fibbi Cafe (all highway, Johar, DHA and Maskan branches)
- District 19
- Big Tree House
- Bella Vita (Boat Basin branch)
- Pit Stop
- Chotu Chaiwala (Bukhari Commercial branch)
- Port Grand
- Lucky One Mall
- Gloria Jeans (Askari 11)
- Karak Khel Cafe (near Sui Gas Society)
- Universal Cinemas, Emporium Mall (with the cast of upcoming movie Khel Khel Mein that stars actors Sajal Aly and Bilal Abbas)
- Howdy Restaurant (Model Town and MM Alam Road branches)
We're definitely excited to watch the upcoming match and see Pakistan make its way to the final. Watching the match with other cricket lovers makes it even more exciting! Are you pumped up for the match?