Folks, it was nice knowing you all.
If the US Presidential debates seemed promising with Hillary taking over the Oval Office, it now seems that we were wrong... shakes head SO wrong. As the 2016 Presidential Election draws to a close, we're on the verge of a panic attack. No joke.
But we're not the only ones stirring in our seats biting our nails furiously, people around the globe are glued to their TV screens as Doomsday arrives.
Here's a look at what they're saying on Twitter:
1) Having Trump as president and being broke is possibly the worst combo
2) The world right now! Literally.
Y U DO THIS, AMERICA? Y?
3) For all those who voted for Trump and clearly didn't sit through the debate nights
4) America saying, 'Is it too late now to say sorry?'
Yes, America. Yes. It is.
5) Where is he? Bring him in power! We demand it!
6) Terrible proof that history repeats itself
7) Canada screaming: 'Abort mission! Abort mission!'
8) Spoken like our Editor
9) Just when we thought Brexit was the worst hit this year. Welcome to the US elections
10) How we all feel about this
11) Will America ever be able to live this down?
Some people just like to watch the world burn.