With 2015 behind us, we all have a chance to start over with a clean slate in 2016. We make new year's resolutions, ranging from having to do with health to finances to just becoming better people.
Well, you know what they say: stars, they're just like us!
We got your favourite celebrities to dish on their New Year’s resolutions. Here's what they had to say:
1) Learn how to cook a new dish.
2) Try out a new hair colour.
3) Travel to Sri Lanka.
4) Do something charitable at least once every 3 months.
5) Inspire and motivate people around me
Hassan Sheheryar Yasin
1) Stop smoking.
2) Get back to the gym.
3) Spend more time with family
4) Do more to give back.
5) Read more books.
1) Practice more gratitude and try not to take the small things for granted
2) Appreciate life, my loved ones around me and everything that everybody does.
3) Fix my sleeping pattern and pamper myself a little more. I also want to be healthier and make my body stronger.
4) Learn to be more trusting of my own instinct because your own intuition really, really says a lot.
5) Spend more time with my loved ones.
1) Get up early
2) Avoid skipping the gym.
3) Go to Australia on vacation.
4) To be more focused.
5) Reject all 4 points. Follow the routine of 2015!
Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy
1) Push for legislation to get the honor killing bill passed by both houses.
2) Travel to at least 3 new destinations.
3) Get fitter.
4) Get my book published.
5) Spend more time with my family.
1) To open an art school for underprivileged children.
2) Travel more.
3) Fall in love.
4) Expand my label internationally.
5) Buy a house on the hills.
1) I want to travel a lot more.
2) Do better work, whatever the projects may be.
3) I want to fall in love!
4) I want to be a better, more tolerant Pakistan.
5) I want to be healthier and fitter this year.
1) Will do more in my power to help charities.
2) Pay special attention to my health and fitness routine.
3) Work on my own film and television production written by Amina Mufti; it’s a historical story set in the Mughal era.
4) I aspire to up my game, as far as entertaining my fans goes.
5) Last but not the least, I feel very content and I'm not in the habit of running after things, I plan to cherish life more and spend more time with my loved ones.
1) Live life my way and not to try to fit into the mould of society's perception of me.
2) Start a business venture which I have passion for and continue education.
3) Find my center through exercise/yoga/meditation for inner peace.
4) Assist my sisters further in planning their academic and professional future.
5) Share love and compassion with underprivileged brothers and sisters of my motherland and stay miles away from individuals who prey on pure hearts and drain out every last ounce of positive energy.
1) To be closer to my immediate family.
2) Not to repeat previous mistakes.
3) To be more spiritually inclined.
4) To grow with my loved ones.
5) Work on an international project.
1) Complete Mission Parwaaz.
2) Be a better Pakistani.
3) Launch my men's shoes label.
4) Do more sports broadcasting.
5) Do more volunteer work to help humanity.
1) I plan on working harder and smarter, doing projects that I'm proud of.
2) I plan on spending more time getting to close to Allah and keeping my bond with Him strong.
3) Stop beating yourself up over mistakes. Learn from them, and move on.
4) Contribute for a cause –- giving back to the society is the least we can do to make the world a better place to live in.
5) To stop drinking carbonated drinks.