From glossy magazine covers to billboards across the city, Sadaf Kanwal appears to be ruling it all.
And this year brought her the coveted LSA victory - she picked up the Lux Style Award 2015 for Best Emerging Talent just a fortnight ago.
We threw a few questions at Sadaf to get to know her better. Here is what she had to say:
1. Describe yourself in three words:
Sadaf Kanwal: Honest, ambitious and strong.
2. If you were given a chance, would you enter Big Boss?
SK: Absolutely! I'd be one of the favourites too.
3. Hamza Ali Abbasi or Shaan Shahid?
SK: Hamza Ali Abbasi.
4. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
SK: I was raised by an extremely loving and supportive mother. I don't think I would want to change anything. My struggle and hardships have taught me to respect fame.
5. Shopaholic check: clothes, bags, perfume, accessories or food — which of these gets a hefty card swipe?
SK: Clothes and bags! I never have a set budget when I'm out shopping for either of these items. My friends even judge me for my impulsive buying behaviour.
With that Sadaf, humble as ever, wishes all the best to her competitors and wants to give a shout-out to them by telling that she doesn't wish anything lesser for them than what she wishes for herself.
Slaying those ramp walks and forcing us to look at those giant hoardings, Sadaf is indeed today's star and we wish her a finer year ahead.