Bridal Couture Week is a glitzy affair every year but this year it was taken up a notch by all the yellow glam that was powered by TUC for the three-day event.
Installed at the heart of the venue were the very-yellow TUC Infinity Booth, special giveaways, full-length mirrors behind the scenes and appetisers named 'tuctisers' that added all the more shine to the evening, and our favourite celebs' red carpet photos.
TUC Infinity Booth made for a gorgeous backdrop with multiple mirrors reflecting images for all our favourite celebs' Instagram photos. The full-length TUC mirrors were installed to help everyone give themselves a final look before hitting the ramp.
We've picked few of our favourite looks and highlights from the event.
Here's it all:
1. Alyzeh Gabol looked 'tuctastic' in the TUC Infinity Booth
2. Our favourite singer Abrar Ul Haq wore a classic sherwani
3. Ali Sethi rocked a classic white sherwani
4. Mira Sethi and Sunita Marshal looked royal in these shades of coral
5. Rusvai star Sana Javed rocked a classic pastel number
6. Anwar Khawar and Ghana Ali were spotted posing with the TUC mirrors
7. Dressed in traditional reds were Urwa Hocane and Juggan Kazim
8. Minal Khan and her TUC giveaway bag look super adorable
9. Innovative 'tuctizers' made quite an appearance
This year's BCW wasn't just about celeb glam!
Yum, bite-sized appetisers kept everyone going till the end of the evening.
Full of flavor and light on the appetite, here's a glimpse of what these snacks looked like:
For more updates on the event, head over to TUC's official Facebook page.
This content is produced in paid partnership with TUC Pakistan and is not associated with or necessarily reflective of Images and Dawn.com