Peek Freans, with its sugar-free Whole Wheat Slices, is on a mission to inspire Pakistan to invest time in self-care; the brand is starting the journey with some of our most favourite celebs.
In an attempt to encourage round-the-clock healthy snacking, the brand has introduced a healthier, sugar-free variant of Whole Wheat Slices.
Here's all we've seen on the internet so far:
1. Hareem Farooq has a message for us.
2. Danish Ali has begun his journey with some exercise.
3. Emmad Irfani is 'highly motivated' to get started with his new routine.
4. Looks like the campaign roped Bilal Khan in, and is helping him make good choices.
5. Ramsha Khan shared her weekly progress on how she is meeting her fitness targets.
6. Fatima Irfan shared a few other tips too!
Why is everybody taking the #21DayChallenge?
In an attempt to push Pakistan towards building healthier choices, Peek Freans has introduced a sugar-free variant of its Whole Wheat Slices which is also available in a handy snack pack for Rs10.
Packed with whole wheat bran, these crackers aim to provide the goodness of fiber along with low-cal energy.
Whole wheat bran is known to aid:
- decreasing bad cholesterol
- weight loss
According to the brand, the product owns a four-month long shelf life which goes to prove that it packs in all-natural bran ingredients.
Is it really sugar-free?
The brand tells us that Whole Wheat Slices replaces regular white sugar with Sorbitol which is obtained from a natural fermentation process, and is essentially a fruit-derived sugar.
Peek Freans has also removed malt extracts to free the Slices of ingredients that become carriers of unhealthy sugars.
This content is produced in paid partnership with Peek Freans Whole Wheat Slices and is not associated with or necessarily reflective of the views of Images or DAWN.com.