Kevin Spacey is now being investigated for three more sexual assault allegations.
According to TMZ, police have reported that three more men have come forward with sexual allegations against the former House of Cards actor.
Variety confirmed the allegations by the police and was told, "on Feb. 8, a man reported that he had been sexually assaulted in 2008 in Lambeth, the borough of London where the Old Vic Theatre is located. Another man came forward on Feb. 14, saying that he had been sexually abused in Gloucester in 2013. The third allegation concerns a man who alleges he was assaulted in Westminster in 1996."
Scotland Yard is investigating the matter.
Spacey was first accused of sexual assault late last year after which he said he did not remember the encounter but that “if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behaviour.”