After Lahore and Karachi, foodpanda will now open its trendiest food market to the capital city with great food, good music and a cool crowd - all under one roof.
Where to be?
The Art & Craft Village, Shakarparian, Islamabad, this Sunday, January 21, 2018.
Time: 10:30am onwards
Entrance ticket: Rs200, available at the venue.
What to eat?
We're eyeing these treats at the Bites & Vibes event:
- Sushi from Murasaki
- Juicy sliders from Jessie's
- Live pizza station by Peppers
- Fun pani puri shots from Rahdari
- Chocolate Waffles from The Waffle House
- Halwa puri from Chattha's
- Mutton dumplings with cumin-yogurt dip from Wild Thyme
- Chocolate marshmallows and mousse cups from Sinfully Yours
- Baklava from Istanbul Restaurant
- Thai bowls by #Eat
- Spicy Hareesa by Nostalgia
- Chicken Tacos by District6
Best part: Nothing costs more than Rs200 and there are chilled 7up margaritas to gulp down all that food, free of cost!
- Live music by a DJ to get you in the vibe!
- Performances by Saakin and Khamaj Band
- Kids' area with rides, jumping castle, face paint and other activities to keep your kids happy while you savour the delicacies.
How to get going?
Also, if you are a Bank Islami card holder, you buy one ticket and get one free by showing your Bank Islami card at the entrance.
This content is a paid advertisement by foodpanda and is not associated with or necessarily reflective of the views of Images and Dawn.com.