Gone are the days when face-stuffing mangoes and giving away babies on live TV got us riled up.
After this year's inanities on Ramazan transmissions, we think nothing will surprise us anymore... or at least, we hope not.
Here's a roundup of the 5 super-strangest TV moments this year:
1) Aamir Liaquat discovers #TongueOutTuesday
2) Aamir Liaquat gets cosy... with a pole?!
3) This woman thinks Mamnoon Hussain is an army hotshot, aka, Raheel Sharif
(He's the President of Pakistan, btw.)
4) This brave lady picked up a crocodile with her bare hands, and sends Waqar Zaka into a panic!
Cue: "Apa, noooo!"
5) Aamir Liaquat enacts his own death in this Ramazan song video: