Well, well, well, it looks like Pakistanis will be treated to a Shahrukh Khan-Kajol marathon in the next few days. When the duo went to Dubai to promote upcoming flick Dilwale a whole host of Pakistani talk show hosts descended on them for interviews.
Doing endless promotions for your films must get pretty tiring, even for Shahrukh and Kajol. But don't they seem a bit too despondent here?
As selfies by Shaista and Sahir Lodhi started to pour in, it's visible from the stars' faces that they've kinda had enough... key moments below!
1) When SRK said salam with zero enthusiasm and Kajol tried to remember something to say too:
2) When Kajol wanted to escape another selfie moment...
3) But there was no escape! So she forced a smile even though SRK just couldn't:
4) When Shahrukh was straight-up ticked off that Sahir was stealing his vibe...
5) And continued to be angry for a group shot when he realised Sahir was dressed like him too:
SRK and Kajol recovered only slightly during their photo op with Sanam Jung... you've still got a bit of snark on you, Shahrukh!
But our home-grown celebs and morning show hosts remained unfazed! They're clearly still glowing from their close encounter with SRK-Kajol (despite injuries caused by excessive selfie-taking? Hmmm)!
We're wondering which Bolly celeb Pakistani morning TV will conquer next... Salman?