Recognized as a mall with a heart by Pakistanis all across the world, Dolmen Mall yet again celebrates patriotism this year with fun filled activities, discounts, live performances and much more.
All three malls in Clifton, Tariq Road and Hyderi plan to go all retro, making use of creative elements, pop up installations and colors of the flag to revisit moments of independence.
Here's a quick look at how the Dolmen team celebrates the spirit of 14th August this year:
This year, the Malls bring five days of Independence Day celebrations starting from Friday, 10th August to Tuesday,14th August.
Pledge with Dolmen
Dolmen Mall invites us to come forward and pledge to make Pakistan even better!
Extend support to partners uplifting the community through various development initiatives; join WWF Pakistan plant 1.4 million trees through their Rang Do Pakistan campaign and mark yourself green or adopt a child’s education through The Citizens Foundation for a brighter, inclusive and more educated Pakistan.
Dolmen goes retro
Experience various Pakistani era’s through interactive visual galleries and engaging activities by celebrities, partners and performers. Join fellow patriots for parades, flag hoisting ceremonies or simply dress in retro or ethnic attire from the various Pakistani era’s at Dolmen Mall Retro Azaadi celebrations from 10 -14 August.
The mall will also distribute special edition azaadi newsletters, flags, badges, bangles and stickers during the Azaadi festival.
Here are all the exciting activities all three Dolmen Malls in Karachi will be running:
- #DolmenMemories: The Mall invites customers to share photos and tributes through their social media platforms which will be displayed live for mall visitors.
- #DolmenAzaadiSales: The best of local and international brands will be offering limited time discounts.
- #DolmenRemembers: Sing along the National Anthem and patriotic tunes from the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s to present day with famous celebs all five days at different timings in the mall.
- #DolmenFame: Shoot selfies with celebs, participate in contests or simply share your winning streak on the hashtag and get heard through the mall’s facebook live sessions.
- #MilestoneThrowback: Share a memory and help the mall create a timeless tale of Pakistani achievements through the evolutionary eras of Pakistani, share photos and videos of your parents and grandparents childhoods, old homes and memorabilia.
- #DekhMagarPyarSe: A collaborative project of IAMKARACHI shall soon come to life at Dolmen Mall Clifton.
- #BoulevardChowk: A trip to Dolmen Mall Clifton’s Boulevard Chowk will lead you to nostalgia-infused engagement arenas with pittu garam, hopscotch, ludo and carom.
Special prizes and hampers
As celebrations peak over the next few days, local and international brands will come together to offer shopping deals, discounts, and more. Shoppers spending over Rs. 5000 will get a chance to participate in the Dolmen Draw which will host 14 grand prizes, 71 gift hampers and 1947 giveaways over the period of 5 days.
A number of celebrities, bloggers and socialites will also be present at the different locations of the malls to join in the fun.
For more updates and details, head over to Dolmen Mall's official facebook event page.
This content is a paid advertisement by Dolmen Mall Pakistan.