- <strong>1) Fouzia's husband agrees to give their child to his sister</strong>
- <strong>2) Fouzia's agent renames her 'Kanwal Baloch'</strong>
- <strong>3) A stylist helps Fouzia 'transform' into Kanwal Baloch</strong>
- <strong>4) Fouzia fights back against a man who tries to proposition her</strong>
- <strong>5) Fouzia ends up at the mercy of a mercenary manager of a women's shelter</strong>
The first eight episodes of Baaghi, the TV drama inspired by Qandeel Baloch's life, were mostly set in rural Punjab and went a long way to explain Qandeel's backstory.
Baaghi's ninth and tenth episodes move at a faster pace — all of a sudden they're set in the city and we're introduced to Fouzia Batool's transformation into her final persona.
In case you missed them, here's a quick recap of the story's most defining moments from its latest episodes:
1) Fouzia's husband agrees to give their child to his sister
As she sets out to remake her life in the city, little does Fouzia know that her former husband has promised her child to his sister.
2) Fouzia's agent renames her 'Kanwal Baloch'
We're shown the moment where Fouzia officially signs up with a 'talent agency'. Her agent decides her original name doesn't work for her, and decides she'll do better as 'Kanwal Baloch.'
3) A stylist helps Fouzia 'transform' into Kanwal Baloch
Fouzia forms her first friendship in the city with her stylist who is selected by her agent to transform her look. Played by Khalid Malik, the stylist also offers Fouzia a shoulder to cry on when she starts to doubt her choices.
4) Fouzia fights back against a man who tries to proposition her
Finally exposed to the sleazier characters in life, Fouzia learns that her agent has sent over a client to her room to proposition her, essentially acting as her pimp. Fouzia fights back against this man and kicks him out of her room, and later breaks with her agent.
5) Fouzia ends up at the mercy of a mercenary manager of a women's shelter
As she flees to a women's shelter, Fouzia finds that there are few places she can turn to for help. Even the woman who manages the shelter seeks to profit from Fouzia, sending her off to an 'assignment' in the middle of the night.
The latest episode ends on a cliffhanger, with Fouzia heading off into the night on a mystery assignment. Baaghi airs again on October 5 on Urdu1.